Prairie Underground Guinevere Hoodie
|Available in store:||Check availability|
First offered in 2010, the Guinevere Hoodie has an hourglass shape, gathered muslin insets and seaming that suggests the look of layered garments.
– Fitted body with a straight skirt
– Inverted pleat at shoulder and extra-long sleeves
– Generous hood
– Two-way, reversible zipper
– Pockets at waist and hips
– Gathered muslin overlay at the shoulder and draped skirt pockets
– Body: 100% Organic cotton French Terry , Contrast: 100% cotton, Rib: 95% Organic Cotton 5% Spandex
– Quantity produced: 35 in graphite
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A
Knitted in South Carolina by a pioneering mill exploring sustainable fabrications since 2003. Our French Terry is balanced, durable, retains shape and color. With proper care it will endure for years.