Prairie Underground Original Denim Girdle
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Introduced in 2008 it is one of our most well-known denim designs. Originally intended to shock, the exposed front fly is now a common design feature. Seams on the hip and seat both mimic and disguise panty lines while the front panel and zip perform the function of a girdle. A mid-rise pant with our longest inseam. We recommend a snug fit as the deep-dyed denim will release some with wear.
– Exposed zipper creates a graphic look
– Absence of pockets creates a streamlined look
– Cotton denim and spandex blend hugs the body, giving a flattering fit
– Front seams and exposed zipper adds stylish touches to a minimal silhouette
– Body: 97% cotton 3% spandex
– Quantity produced: 50 in black
– Made in Seattle, U.S.A.