Prairie Underground 1118
|Article number:||PU-Standard Jumper-black-M|
Jumper worn by artist, Gretchen Frances Bennett. You can read her interview here
with Seattle brand, Prairie Underground and see some of her art and her wearing more pieces from PU.
This amazing jumpsuit is done in a nicely textured linen. It has a V-neckline and wide shoulder straps; the fit is surprisingly slim through the midsection, then relaxes into wide pant legs that stop at the ankle. An exposed back zipper and patch pockets in front add to its charms. This piece has a been a good jumpsuit for those who want a relaxed look, but not an oversized fit.
- XSmall: bust, 34 inches; waist, 32 inches; hip, 36 inches.
- Small: bust, 36 inches; waist, 34 inches; hip, 38 inches.
- Medium: bust, 37 inches; waist, 36 inches; hip, 40 inches.
- Large: bust, 39 inches; waist, 38 inches; hip, 42 inches
- 100 percent linen.
- Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle, inside out; hang to dry.
- Made in the USA.